Friday, February 10, 2012

Game of Thrones Season 2!!!

Photo Gallery: Game of Thrones Season 2 - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com:

'via Blog this'

Game of Thrones season 2 is coming up, who's excited? You know I am. A big fan of the books, I wasn't super happy with how season one turned out, but I'll still take it. This time around, I'll be able to watch it in HD instead of standard definition on a channel that didn't come in so well. So, I'm doubly excited about that. Let's hope the directing/acting gets better as we go.

If you haven't, check out the Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin that the series is based on.  It is a good escape into a fantasy world, and well worth the read.  There are five books out so far with two more to go.  I'm hoping he wraps it up well, as I was a little disappointed with the last book.

No comments:

Post a Comment