Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Audi RS5 | Uncrate

2012 Audi RS5 | Uncrate:

'via Blog this'

Let me begin by explaining my growing love for Audi.  I've always been aware of Audi, at least slightly aware for as long as I've been interested in cars.  I suppose, since I heard of the TT, which came out in 1998, is more accurate.  However, only recently have I really started to appreciate their beauty.  It all started when I drove by an Audi lot in Oakland and saw an A5 sitting there just waiting to be appreciated.  It was probably 2010 when this car first struck me, and awakened my desire to possess one of these beauties.  It'll be a grand stroke of luck if I can ever afford one of these cars, but I will always appreciate them from afar.  The S5, and the RS5 only add to my liking, loving, and desire for this model.

Read more about it here, on wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment