Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 Toyota Prius C – News – Car and Driver

2012 Toyota Prius C – News – Car and Driver:

'via Blog this'

I really wanted to be excited about this car, I really did.  Don't get me wrong, it's a reasonable car, but for my personal taste I need a little more in at least two areas.  At 53mpg in the city and 46mpg on the highway, it gets fairly good mileage.  However, my wife and I own a 2008 Prius and average about 46-47mpg with combined highway/city driving.  If the C was up closer to 100mpg, I'd be more impressed.  (It is smaller, and lighter, than the other vehicles in the Prius family...) The other area that really stands out to me is the styling.  It's not an awful looking car, but it's not all that appealing either.  My hopes for the Prius line is that they will someday come out with a sportier version, but in style and performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment