Thursday, January 19, 2012

Car and Driver Blog » TRD Shows Performance Parts for Toyota GT 86, Similar Items Will Be Available for Scion FR-S

Car and Driver Blog » TRD Shows Performance Parts for Toyota GT 86, Similar Items Will Be Available for Scion FR-S:

'via Blog this'

This car has given me more ups and downs than a bipolar girlfriend. I love it, I hate it...maybe I'm interested, maybe I'm not.

For now, my excitement has been renewed, but only due to these TRD performance upgrades.  I'm also changing my leaning towards the Scion, rather than the Subaru, seeing that it is probably built more for drifting (agility rather than stability is how I read it somewhere, I believe).  The body kits adds a lot to this car, which I'm not very interested in as stock.

I mean, look at that butt:


And those seats!

My main fear is how much these upgrades will add to the price.  My prediction is that it'll price it right out of that comfortable "below $30,000" range.  

No comments:

Post a Comment