Tuesday, October 4, 2011

California governor signs law preventing male circumcision ban - CNN.com

California governor signs law preventing male circumcision ban - CNN.com:

'via Blog this'

If you know me, you probably still don't know my view on this because it's such a strange topic that most people don't even consider talking about it.

Here's my view: circumcision is genital mutilation. End of story.

We all know it's been around for a while, it's part of a few religions, and it's fairly accepted in the USA. That doesn't mean it's right.

As for Jerry Brown signing this new law, I have mixed feelings. Where I wish it could have worked out on the local level, I also think it might be more effective if it can be done on the state level. We'll see if anyone takes it there next.

No comments:

Post a Comment