Friday, October 28, 2011

Production Toyota FT-86 Revealed Via Leaked Accessory Brochure

Car and Driver Blog » Production Toyota FT-86 Revealed Via Leaked Accessory Brochure:

'via Blog this'


Here is another car I'm keeping my eye on, and hoping it'll still be somewhat stylish when it goes into production (as well as stay in an affordable price range).  It looks like the US version will be a Scion instead of a Toyota.  I'm not sure how I feel about this, and wonder what impact that will have on the product (if any).  I'm a fan of Toyota, and would feel comfortable buying another one, but I'm not sold on Scion yet.  This car could be a turning point for their brand if it is solid.  However, it does look like a two-seater, which would probably mark it as a "no" in my book.  At least, until my son goes to college...in sixteen years.

No comments:

Post a Comment