Thursday, October 6, 2011

Herman Cain: Wall Street Protests Are Un-American | ThinkProgress

Herman Cain: Wall Street Protests Are Un-American | ThinkProgress:

'via Blog this'

I'm not sure how much of a shot Herman Cain had for the nomination, but he certainly lost any faith I had in him with his comments on the Occupy protesters. Not that I will likely vote Republican, but I had thought some of the things coming out of Cain's mouth made sense now and then.

Apparently, Wall Street throwing the country into recession, causing suffering across the nation, getting bailed out by the taxpayers, and continuing to give its employees huge bonuses while people are losing their homes is the American thing to do.

Not that I condone it, but I have a really bad feeling that if things don't turn around, there will be blood on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment